What We Need
- Feedback on the current website’s layout, user functionality, mobile-friendliness, visual design, content, and other key features
- Clear articulation of the Organization’s goals for the website
- Recommendations for improvements to help achieve the Organization’s desired goals
- Note: If you are looking for a more specific, in-depth audit of your website's design and usability, try our Website Usability Audit project
What We Have In Place
- We currently have a development and communications professional, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have a Communications contractor, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $4,762 , allowing us to focus our energies on putting the organizations first-ever major donor fundraising program into place.
The Alex House Project has not updated its website since before the pandemic. It is entering a new phase of growth and urgently needs a new website to communicate its current mission and scope of work. The new website is important for both the young mothers who use the program and the donors that support it.
About The Org
The Alex House Project
The Alex House Project envisions a world in which low-income families benefit from
comprehensive support. In particular, young women transition successfully into parenthood with peer-led parenting training, encouragement, and assistance
to access higher education and employment