What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
This will be used for narratives for grant writing and donors.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have software and guides, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have an open door policy with the executive team, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to focus on helping out clients and ensuring their needs are met.
This will assist Celestial Point in receiving the fund to continue our programs and add new ones to further service people in human rights crisis.
About The Org
Our mission is to improve the collective self-efficacy of those we serve and establish human rights standards, address specified human rights issues, and apply solutions based on the human experience of the populations we serve. Our solutions reflect their history, culture, spirituality and medicine, and educational needs, and provide sustainable restoration and regeneration. Our mission extends to serve as a first point of contact for citizens seeking relief, refugee and asylum from unethical and culturally incompetent medicine and other health disparities, intellectual and educational disparities, various forms of abuse, trafficking, and homelessness.