What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
We need support with story telling and sharing our impact through story telling specifically for major and individual donors.
What We Have In Place
- We have data dashboards, quotes and program descriptions but need assistance with telling the story and how to share that story so it is impactful and engaging.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to refocus staff time and resources to working directly with young leaders.
This project will help us hone in on how to tell our story for greater impact.
About The Org
Creative Reaction Lab
Our mission is to educate, train, and challenge Black and Latinx youth to become leaders in designing healthy and racially equitable communities. We're challenging the belief that only adults with titles (e.g. mayors, CEOs, etc.) have the power and right to challenge racial and health inequities. However, we're conscious that young leaders and adults alike must collectively design a world centered in equity.