What We Need
- A written analysis of the Organization's position in the community it serves and its ability to address identified needs/problems for its beneficiaries
- A summary of the Organization's strengths and weaknesses, related to its program goals as needed
- A summary of competitors or potential collaborators
- An appendix of all data gathered to perform analysis, including sources
What We Have In Place
- We currently have information on the clients, demographics., which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have An Organizational overview, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $10,948 , allowing us to use our funds to expand our programs and services to reach more clients in need.
I am trying to scale my organization and I am in the process of writing a nonprofit business plan which includes marketing.
About The Org
Excellence by Design Education Center
Our Mission is to close the equity gap between opportunity and achievement for children and youth who experience significant life challenges by providing programs and services that address educational, social, cultural, and economic needs.
What We Do
Excellence by Design Education (E.D.E.C.) began in 2014 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization providing programs to disadvantaged children, youth, and families. In 2015, the C.E.O. of Excellence by Design Education Center, an educator with 30 years of educational experience, recognized the critical need to support children and youth who live in or near poverty while working with students within the juvenile system.
We provide supplemental after school, before school, and summer programs to underserved children, youth, and families that address educational, social, cultural, and economic needs and support educational equity in closing the gap between opportunity and achievement for those who live near or in poverty. Our programs and services transform minds and change lives by (1) equipping students academically;(2) engaging them relationally; (3) empowering them to succeed, and (4) prepare students for college and career readiness. Our fundamental goal is to ensure that underserved, disadvantaged children and youth continue to learn, grow, excel, and advance beyond the school day and year. We serve children and youth across five programs: (1) Reach One Teach One Literacy Program; (2) S.T.E.A.M. Academy; (3) Literary and Creative Arts Academy and (4) College and Career Readiness Program and The Village Keepers Outreach Program.