What We Need
- A professionally designed online survey ready to use (set up with Google Forms, SurveyMonkey, Typeform, SurveyLegend, or other tool)
- Training to equip staff to execute and manage survey
Brainstorm ideas for developing an online opt-in survey for an online resource for feedback. The survey would gather information on the participants who are utilizing the online resource.
What We Have In Place
- We are in the preliminary stages of planning a survey to collect information regarding an online legal resource. We are in the early stages of requesting that the online resource provide an opt-in survey to collect demographic information on who's utilizing the resources, what's missing, etc. We are looking for a volunteer that can simply help us talk through the steps that would be necessary to make this feasible.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $4,828 , allowing us to better advocate for youth facing homelessness and the caring adults that host them.
The survey is a chance to gather :
1. anonymous info on who the Handbook users are?
2. Are current Handbook answers helpful and if they are complete?
3.If not, what information the users would like? and
What additional questions do the users have that they would like the Handbook to answer?
Through this information, we would establish the usefulness of the current online handbook and make it better by gathering input from stakeholders.
About The Org
We see all youth facing homelessness as already loved, especially youth from underestimated and under-resourced communities.
CloseKnit catalyzes system change, building a holistic response that overcomes racism to honor and invest in existing "chosen family" arrangements that prevent youth homelessness.