What We Need
- A written analysis of the Organization's position in the community it serves and its ability to address identified needs/problems for its beneficiaries
- A summary of the Organization's strengths and weaknesses, related to its program goals as needed
- A summary of competitors or potential collaborators
- An appendix of all data gathered to perform analysis, including sources
We need help doing market research regarding a 2 programs for healthcare professionals (internationally) we would like to launch. We have been volunteering to run Program 1 (fellowship) in the Republic of Georgia for 2+ years and have collected outcome data. Program 2 is an virtual education program we are currently beta testing. We would like to know if there are any competitors for either of these programs.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have our program description & goals, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have outcome data and how we would like to see the program grow, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $10,948 , allowing us to continue to focus on directly supporting hospitalized children, their families and the healthcare professionals. This project will also allow us to volunteer our time to support these groups.
This will help our organization decide if it would beneficial to the international healthcare community to launch the program for a fee (Program 1). It would also help us better understand our most appropriate market approach for the virtual training program (Program 2). If so, it will help us reach millions of children (by providing education and mentorship to healthcare workers) by 2025.
About The Org
Standish Foundation for Children
Through education, advocacy, service and financial support, we help transform healthcare experiences for children, families and providers.
Nancy was a great partner for our project. She was professional and extremely efficient in her initial assessment, the questions she asked and the way in which she communicated expectations. She was easily able to address our needs and ensure her skills and work aligned with our requests. Her final product was very helpful for moving our organization forward. Thank you for your sharing your time and talent Nancy!
It was a great experience working with BobbiJo from SF4C on the market analysis. She was very helpful in providing the needed information to make the project a success.