What We Need
- A written analysis of the Organization's position in the community it serves and its ability to address identified needs/problems for its beneficiaries
- A summary of the Organization's strengths and weaknesses, related to its program goals as needed
- A summary of competitors or potential collaborators
- An appendix of all data gathered to perform analysis, including sources
We need an analysis of what other capacity building organizations/initiatives exist in Chicago and particularly those who serve our target demographic
What We Have In Place
- We currently have A program model and general list of other providers, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have Local insight and a list of current initiatives, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $10,948 , allowing us to Invest in community organizations
Understanding who other ecosystem partners are in this work can help us to solidify our model but also know who we can potentially partner with Im the future
About The Org
AMPT: Advancing Nonprofits
AMPT: Advancing Nonprofits (AMPT) is committed to strengthen the organizational health and support long-term development of small nonprofits serving Black and Latinx communities on Chicago's west and south sides while simultaneously transform philanthropy by addressing systemic racial inequities and serving as a model for anti-racist systems and processes.