What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
We are looking to create a case document, update our website, and make donor appeals - and need to create a compelling, comprehensive thread. We have twelve historic houses with different things about them. This likely means the story will be built around our founding or a look back, but there might be other options here.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have loads of different stories, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have committed staff, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to invest in more marketing and donor relations.
This project will help us effectively tell others about what we do - in an emotional and persuasive way. We are viewed as boring, old, and dry. We need to get exciting!
About The Org
Connecticut Landmarks uses historic properties to inspire an understanding of our complex past.